Current Phase: Sold Out Type C5, Listoke Elms - SOLD OUT, Ballymakenny Road, Drogheda, County LouthPOA
CURRENT PHASE: SOLD OUT
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR NEXT PHASE ON WWW.LISTOKE.IE
A new development of large 3 and 4 bedroom family homes.
Listoke Elms is a stunning new homes scheme of large 3 and 4 bedroom family homes located on the popular Ballymakenny Road within easy reach of a wide range of amenities on offer within Drogheda town centre.
Listoke Elms is within 5 minutes’ walking distance of an excellent choice of primary and secondary schools on the Ballymakenny Road: St Oliver’s NS, Presentation PS and Ballymakenny College.
There are several sporting facilities within the immediate locality including Boyne RFC, O’Raghallaighs GFC, Drogheda United FC and an athletics / running track at Lourdes Stadium. Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, the primary medical facility for the North East region is also within easy walking distance.
Access to the M1 Motorway corridor / Drogheda North interchange (Junction 10) will be greatly enhanced when the first section of the Northern Cross Route (Ballymakenny Road – North Road) has been constructed.
With a range of house types to choose from, all homes are finished to an exceptionally high specification and have the added benefit of an extended kitchen / living / dining area which is a unique feature of the family homes on offer at Listoke Avenue.
- 3 BED TOWNHOUSE: approx 115 sqm / 1,238 sq ft
• A2 Rated Energy Homes (BER)
• Built to Nearly Zero Energy Building Standard (NZEB)
• 10 Year structural Homebond Insurance
• Natural Granite window sills to front
• Twin leaf concrete block built homes
• Triple Glazed Munster Joinery uPVC Futureproof Prestige 0.74 W/m2K U-Value
• Ultra Tech front door with multi point locking
• Cobble lock driveway
• Lawns seeded
• Heritage wrought iron railings to front of house
• Concrete post & treated timber panel fencing in gardens
• Solid blockwork walls with capping to rear garden walls
• All windows & external doors are wired for intruder alarm
• Infrastructure for two separate broadband providers
• Infrastructure for charging of electric vehicles (charging packs not included)
• High energy efficiency and thermal comfort
• Heating by Air-to-Water heat pump
• Thermostatically controlled central heating; dual zone
• Mechanical demand control ventilation system
• Pressured hot and cold water system throughout
• High standard of insulation in floors, walls & roofs
• Eco Bead Platinum cavity wall insulation system
• Internal skim plaster finish to all walls & ceilings
• Generous electrical specification
• LD2 category fire detection system
• Solid timber panelled doors throughout
• Modern high specification kitchen with integrated appliances including cooker, hob, dishwasher & fridge freezer
• Separate fitted utility room with washing machine
• Top quality sanitary ware throughout
• Tiled bathroom & en suite
• Tiled floors to entrance hall, guest wc, utility & kitchen / dining
• Internal walls painted throughout
• Pull down Termo PS loft ladder & hatch
• Attic light
• Partially floored attic
• External electric socket to rear
HELP TO BUY SCHEME
LISTOKE AVENUE qualifies for the Help To Buy Scheme
The Help To Buy incentive is designed to assist First time Buyers fund the deposit required to purchase a new home to live in as their own home. The Scheme provides for a refund of Income Tax and Deposit Interest Retention Tax (DIRT) paid in the State for the previous 4 years, subject to limits outlined in legislation (section 477C TCA).
To find out how you can apply, please visit: https://www.revenue.ie/en/property/help-to-buy-incentive/index.aspx
|Type C1 Listoke Avenue||POA||115 m²|