Mountain View, Wyanstown, Togher, Drogheda, County Louth , A92 P9X5Asking price €575,000
Exceptional 5 bedroom family home (3,500sq ft/325sqm) surrounded by mature gardens with wonderful views of the Mourne Mountains.
* Watch our walk-through video tour*
Set on an acre of landscaped gardens with stables, a lofted detached garage and a traditional cottage style tack room in the grounds, Mountain View is full of surprises! This very spacious family home of approx. 3,500sqft/325sqm was built for the current owners 20 years ago and designed to accommodate a growing busy family with diverse hobbies and interests.
The exceptionally generous accommodation as it is currently laid out includes a wide and welcoming entrance hall, a large open plan kitchen dining room with centre island which opens through double doors into the very comfortable living room complete with solid fuel Stanley stove. Separately there is an equally generous but more formal sitting room just off the hallway. Downstairs there are four good size double bedrooms including the master bedroom which has a large en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobes. The family bathroom is fully tiled, features a corner bath and separate shower. Upstairs there are two further bedrooms along with an office, games room and shower room.
Outside the gardens have been professionally landscaped at the front and are entered via electronically controlled wrought iron gates. There is a detached lofted double garage (900sqft/84sqm) with wc/whb, a purpose built stable block comprising barn and 3 loose boxes along with a separate tack room designed to look like a traditional country cottage as well as poly tunnel and utility shed and separate railed paddock to the rear.
Situated just outside the village of Togher, within a mile of the coast and Blue Flag beach at Port and less than 10 minutes' drive of the M1 Motorway, at Dunleer, Mountain View is ideally suited to those looking for a beautiful family home in a lovely rural location yet within easy reach of numerous local amenities and just 45 minutes from Dublin Airport. There is a school bus service to primary and secondary schools both locally and in nearby Drogheda town.
• Exceptionally spacious family home with impressive hallmark stone exterior.
• Wonderful sea and mountain views
• Private mature gardens with separate railed paddock.
• Stable block and shed.
• Detached lofted garage.
• Maintained in excellent condition throughout.
• Entrance hall: 4.16m x 3.
• Sitting room: 5.45m x 4.28m. Gas fire with timber surround and cast iron inset. Polished hardwood floors.
• Kitchen/dining room: 8m x 4.22m. Centre island, ceramic tiled floor. Patio doors.
• Utility room: 4.06m x 3.12m. Fully plumbed. Sink unit, wall and floor storage. Door to garden.
• Living room: 7.12m x 4.29m. Bay window, solid fuel stove, Double doors to kitchen.
• Family bathroom: 4.21m x 2.42m. Fully tiled with corner bath and separate shower
• Bedroom 1: 4.28m x 3.8m.
• Master bedroom: 5.80m x 4.22m. Bay window.
• En-suite shower room. Walk-in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 3: 4.23m x 3.51m. Built in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 4: 4.22m x 3.83m. Built in wardrobes.
• Office: 5.06m x 3.22m.
• Shower room: Fully tiled. Wc/whb, shower.
• Room 2: 3.74m x 2.96m. Velux window.
• Room 3: 3.74m x 2.87m. Velux window.
• Bedroom: 4.4m x 5m. Built in wardrobes.
• Detached double garage with loft and wc/whb
• Closed barn (20ftx12ft)
• Three loose horse boxes
• Traditional tack room and store
• Tarmac driveway and concrete yard to rear
• Private well 240ft deep
• Biocycle waste treatment unit.
• Zoned heating system oil and solid fuel
• Excellent broadband connectivity.
From Dunleer take the road to Grangebellew. Turn left at Grangebellew cross and travel approx. 1km Keep right at fork and go straight on to Togher Village. Turn left at Togher onto R166 and travel towards Annagassan. Mountain View is approx. 1km on right just after righthand turn signposted for Togher church.
BER No.: 113155535
Energy Performance Indicator: 174.95 kWh/m²/yr